Header Ads

He Took A Blood Oath With His Girlfiriend And Now He Wants To Break up, Please Help Him with your advice.

Dear Admin,
 
I took a blood covenant with a girl on the 3rd of May 2013 simply because i wanted her to be mine permanently. Although I still have feelings for her but it seems the feelings is no longer there on her own part.
Since taking the covenant,  I have not being myself, I have separated myself from all my female friends and this has resulted into them suspecting me. I have always had nightmares that i would either die, run mad or get bewildered if i cheat on her.
The covenant was made between the both of us. No native doctor was there. The razor blade we used was cut into two and shared between the both  of us and mine is still with me.

Please I want to know if the covenant is potent without a native doctor. If it is, please assist me on what to do and if its not, i also need advice from everyone.

UNEDITED.
 
PS: You can also post your comments on our facebook page DiscussRelationship

No comments

Powered by Blogger.