Header Ads

OPEN LETTER TO MY FUTURE HUSBAND

#TheGirlsHaveSpoken

OPEN LETTER TO MY FUTURE HUSBAND.
Hi Sweetheart,
I hope you are fine wherever you are.....I definitely know you are alive, though i don't know your first name yet, but i know i must surely answer your surname one day.
Anyway, i don't have much to say but i just want you to know that i've been making a huge efforts in locating you. It seems you are
very good at playing"hide and seek", I want to inform you not to play that card with
me. I will like you to come out within the next 5yrs wherever you are hiding, before i change my
mind and become a 'Rev.Sister'. Honestly, i've searched endlessly for you, i've searched on facebook, twitter, google and even notice board, all to no avail bt i know i soon find u in my prayers. If you are doing
this purposely, please stop it, i'm getting tired of this game, and i will soon be running out of
patience, or are you currently married to someone else?*just asking*. I need you to surface before my 25th
birthday, cos i will be getting older by then. The pressure from my family to bring you home by then, will not help the whole situation at all. Ehen...now let me tell you
about those-"Bankers, Lawyers,Politicians and those buisness men want to snatch me away from you. See....those guys are full of temptation, they show me their houses, cars, companies and multi-millions, coming to my front to ask whether i need help, honestly i need help but i don't want them to help me. You are the only one that can help me, please my "helper"*that was what God called you in the bible* come to my rescue before these guys finish my career.
Are you scared of marriage? Don't worry you will enjoy it, I'm a perfect pure hearted lady, i will do anything you want me to do except giving birth to more than four kids. meanwhile, i'm a virgin too....i'm keeping myself for you in the wardrope....hah ahaha lol . I hope i'm not scaring you with all these? By the way, i plan to have just four lovely kids, i hope your name is not Abraham(father of all nations)? cos am not Sarah. If you are, i will advise you to reposition your thoughts,"cos e no easy to carry only one pregnancy for nine months oo".
Meanwhile, i hope you are watching your weight cos i can't marry someone that has room and palour oo! Please endeavour to visit the gym regularly and not often as that could lead to something else!
My regards to my future in-laws(your parents) and also say me well to the buncum currently parading herself as your girlfriend. I hope she has not been embezzling you? (eating your money) claiming she loves you....If she has been doing so, Na thunder go fire her left yansh!!! 


Your love-in-future

You can also send in your own views,opinions,letters and advise to the opposite sex with the hashtag #TheGirlsHaveSpoken or #TheGuysHaveSpoken

No comments

Powered by Blogger.