Header Ads

Here is a story I came across. Read it below:

My husband & I moved into a new apartment in Yaba area and we are really enjoying the place because of its proximity to our places of work. There's this guy that lives in the next apartment and, the thing is, I feel so uncomfortable around him.

Any time our paths cross, my heart skips a beat and I always avoid contact with him - if I know he's outside, I just don't feel comfortable going outside till he's gone! Now, I must point it out that the guy is not half as fine as my hubby, not as successful or even "swaggilicious"! So it's not that he's in any way "tighter" than my man.

. Is this normal?
. Is something wrong with me?
. Has it ever happened to any of you?
. How do you manage attractions to people other than your spouse?

No comments

Powered by Blogger.